Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Bp oil spill geography case study

Bp oil spill geography case study

Mar/Thu/2018 | Uncategorized

Bp oil spill geography case study Research paper Academic Service

Bp oil spill geography case study

Write My Essay Online for Cheap -
BBC - GCSE Bitesize: Case study: Gulf of Mexico oil spill and BP

Former George W. Bp Oil Geography Study! Bush Speechwriter Defends Controversial Book. This is compare-and-contrast a rush transcript from Your World With Neil Cavuto, September 25, 2009. Geography Study! This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated. (BEGIN VIDEO CLIP, SEPTEMBER 22, 2009) NEIL CAVUTO, HOST: I think those personnel experts have it wrong. They keep saying hell hath no fury like a worker scorned. Not so. Catcher And The! Hell hath no fury like a worker ignored. CAVUTO: I got a lot of heat on that. Bp Oil Spill Case Study! A former speechwriter blasting George Bush in why do, his new kiss-and-tell- all book. So, I take a stab back.

And now Matt Latimer, that former speechwriter and author of Speech-Less, here to respond. And, Matt, you basically didn't like the way I portrayed you as someone who was dismissed at the White House, who had a vendetta — which is effectively what I was saying. MATT LATIMER, FORMER SPEECHWRITER FOR PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH: Well, yes. And, Neil, first of all, I want to thank you very much for giving me this opportunity to study, come on and to share my views. LATIMER: And that's the short essay hobby playing kind of bp oil geography case show you've had. And I really appreciate that.

You know, I do want to say one thing for your viewers: I respect President Bush. I truly do. CAVUTO: You've got a funny way of showing it in the book. Catcher And The! LATIMER: No. You know, after 9/11, the nation will never be able to forget that the spill geography president said he would do everything in his power to keep this country safe from another attack. And he kept that pledge. Short Essay On My Hobby! CAVUTO: But you weren't there during 9/11. LATIMER: No, I was at the Pentagon after 9/11. I was in the Senate then. CAVUTO: I know. But the perception with the case study year or so you were in the White House is essay that the guy was an idiot.

Actually, a lot of people have read some of the exchanges that I have president. Bp Oil Spill! And people have said, you know, he seems smarter and funnier than they thought he was. And he's a very smart and funny person. Short Essay Hobby! CAVUTO: Did they read the same book I did? Because you're recounting the whole financial crisis and geography case, this big rescue, which was a big anathema to conservatives, as you recall, Matt, that the president didn't even know what he was signing onto. LATIMER: Well, you know, I — one of the things I wanted to catcher and the rye phony, do with this book is to give people an opportunity to spill study, draw their own conclusions. They can read what people have said. And my book, by the way, is not just about the hatchet summary Bush administration.

It's about an entire time I have spent as a conservative in Washington, from bp oil Capitol Hill to the Pentagon. CAVUTO: See, I got that. And you are a disillusioned conservative. And you're not — wouldn't — the catcher rye phony first one who is bp oil spill geography disillusioned. LATIMER: Right. Correct. Book Summary! CAVUTO: Scott McClellan sort of paved the geography study way here. Essay General! CAVUTO: But I got the impression that you were disappointed that the president didn't give you any big assignments. I know the president has only case so many speechwriters, like three or four of you.

But I'm told by people in the White House, Matt, that you were like the lowest man on that totem poll. LATIMER: Well, you know, I have heard that, too. And I have read those articles. I actually was one of the top two writers at the very end of catcher and the my time with the Bush administration. I helped write his address to the nation during the economic crisis, which was one of the biggest speeches you would ever give. And I actually — when I left the White House in bp oil spill study, October, on my own accord, I wrote a letter to prongs in an essay, the president thanking him because he had asked — he had called me and geography case, asked me politely if I would stay a little bit longer.

So, I mean, at least in essay general, his mind. CAVUTO: Well, why did you leave? LATIMER: Well, I had gone through the economic crisis. I had gone through the — a lot of the spill case 2008 campaign. And, like a lot of people who watch this show, I felt like, you know, we send people who say they are conservatives to hatchet book summary, Washington and spill geography, then they disappoint us.

And for all the essay football wonderful things the president has done, I think it is OK to discuss the failings of a conservative. CAVUTO: But you're there only a year or so. Bp Oil Spill! LATIMER: Well, I was there for nearly two years and in rye phony, his administration for five. CAVUTO: I know. I know. Bp Oil Spill Case! But my point was that, you know, there is this talk that you had a West Wing office and then you were moved to prongs essay, the Old Executive Office Building.

I know, in my case, Matt, if they move me out of bp oil study this building and had me in the nearby Tad's Steakhouse, I mean — well, that wouldn't actually be a bad thing. CAVUTO: Forget that. But, you know, like, if you're moved out prongs of the seat of power, or what is perceived to be out of the seat of power, that is a humbling experience. LATIMER: I have heard that, too. Bp Oil Spill Geography! And the reason I was moved — I had a small office in the West Wing. And the reason that I was moved from the essay hobby playing West Wing to the EEOB, the Executive Office Building. CAVUTO: Which is next door.

LATIMER: Right next door with a view of the White House, a much bigger office, in bp oil spill case, fact, was because they needed room for more lawyers, because the White House counsel was responding to all these subpoenas. So, therefore, they needed that spot to kind of go and organize the hatchet report subpoenas. And they apologized to spill geography, me for doing that, but, actually, I loved having my new office. CAVUTO: But you might talk about the financial speech, but others say that you were relegated, although a very good writer, to the not-so- important speeches. And one of the big ones, I know, in some of the e-mails is on Thanksgiving, when the president pardons turkeys. CAVUTO: Now, you wrote a good. Essay General! CAVUTO: Now, this one, I particularly remembered it was very good.

CAVUTO: But Bill McGurn, who was your boss at that time. LATIMER: That's right. CAVUTO: . he says: He makes it sound like I am praising him for spill geography case study all of these speeches, but it's really specific to essay, the joke about the spill geography case study turkey. Prongs In An Essay! He goes on to say, He did a nice job on bp oil, certain things, referring to you, but the freaking turkey was not JFK at for a compare-and-contrast the Berlin Wall. LATIMER: No, you got it absolutely correct. I hope people read my book, Speech-Less, because they will see I'm perfectly comfortable with talking about the bp oil geography things that I did for the Bush administration. Prongs Essay! But I wrote many of the major speeches. And in the last year I was there, I was one of the top writers.

I read, edited or wrote every single speech the president saw. And my name was on every speech. CAVUTO: Well, then your memory seems to be different than some of the things who were in spill geography case, the same room. Some of them have called me. And particularly with Governor Sarah Palin, you relay the story of how the announcement of her pick by Senator John McCain to be his running mate was received by President Bush. And that — the famous line you come up with, Who is short on my hobby football she, the governor of spill geography case Guam? and make it sound like he didn't know her. Two Basic For A! CAVUTO: . Bp Oil Spill Geography Study! when, in fact, he did, and he was joking. LATIMER: I disagree with you.

In fact, I say in the book — respectfully disagree with you — I say in the book, the catcher rye phony president said with a twinkle in his eye, Who is she, the spill geography study governor of Guam? He obviously was joking. The president is a very funny person. CAVUTO: I didn't get that clear impression. Report! LATIMER: But a lot of people did, because that's in fact what I meant.

CAVUTO: But then why didn't you go on to say what he also said, that he was impressed with her, that she is going from the minor leagues to study, the big leagues, and she has no idea what she is in for. LATIMER: Well, that's not exactly what he says in the book. But what he was saying was, Governor Palin, who is playing new on the national scene, was not — and her family were not — probably prepared for the national spotlight that was going to geography study, hit her. CAVUTO: You might be right. But my impression reading it was that he thought she was a dunce and that it was a stupid pick, and if you are a real conservative — and conservatives love Sarah Palin — this guy once again disappoints you with that quick view. LATIMER: Well, Neil, I welcome you to catcher rye phony essay, have your own opinion of that. I hope other people have their own as well. But let me tell you, in the back of book, Ann Coulter, Tucker Carlson, Steve Hayes — all friends. Spill Geography Case Study! CAVUTO: Well, Ann Coulter was not a fan of President Bush. LATIMER: . all friends of FOX News, have endorsed this book.

And many conservative leaders across the hobby playing football country have. CAVUTO: You know what, Matt? I have no friends, FOX News or otherwise. I really have no friends at all. So, I have no agenda here. CAVUTO: I'm just asking you this: Why write a book like this? You know what I'm saying? And I would say this of a former official, Democrat or Republican: You are invited into the White House in a special role. CAVUTO: And it sounds like you are like a snitch.

LATIMER: Well, you know, there is a wonderful history in this country of bp oil case many presidential aides writing books of their time in the White House with private conversations. Essay General! In fact, many officials in the Bush administration are writing books or have written books. CAVUTO: No doubt. Spill Geography! No doubt. No, now, but here — that reminds me, you are writing one, Donald Rumsfeld, right? LATIMER: Well, Secretary Rumsfeld and book report, his publisher asked me to help him put his memoirs together, yes, but he's writing his own book. If you know Donald Rumsfeld — and I'm sure you do — nobody writes his book but him. CAVUTO: I know, but he gets a pass in study, your book. Hatchet Book Summary! LATIMER: I don't agree with that. Bp Oil! CAVUTO: Oh, listen to this. This is from your own words here.

CAVUTO: Rumsfeld got out of his chopper, which was the same as ours, and look like a million dollars, not a hair out of place. His clothes look untouched by dust. Hatchet Report! Not a drop of perspiration could be seen. He strolled by us if he didn't have a care in bp oil spill, the world. I don't know how we did it. Essay General! And it was a funny scene because the rest of us were on another helicopter. And we were pouring with sweat.

Our suits were stuck to us. CAVUTO: I don't dismiss its accuracy at all. I'm just saying that he comes out looking good. You're writing a book with him. I'm maybe a cynical journalist, but I'm saying, hey, you know. LATIMER: But you know what else — you know, other people in geography, this book come out well. I say very nice things about President Bush, Senator Kyl, who I worked for. I say very — I say he's the kind of senator. CAVUTO: You say mostly dismissive things about President Bush. LATIMER: No, I say he was a wonderfully, warm, funny person. Essay Hobby! CAVUTO: He didn't grasp the details.

He was in over his head in the financial crisis. Bp Oil Spill Geography Case Study! CAVUTO: No, no, you said that he. LATIMER: I didn't say he was over his head. CAVUTO: It was Treasury Paulson was the person running this, and and the rye phony essay, that he deferred to them. And I thought about that. And I thought, well, why would he not defer to his treasury secretary? LATIMER: I respectfully disagree. I mean, that's the geography case beauty of this book. Conservatives can read this and have their own interpretations of methods events.

But I did not say what you just said in this book. CAVUTO: All right, but — so straighten this out for my simple mind: When Treasury Secretary Paulson was advising the president, you don't think that's a bad idea, for the president to spill geography case, listen to his treasury secretary? LATIMER: Oh, absolutely not. CAVUTO: So, when a conservative president is saying, I'm signing onto this, even though I know it's going to — it goes against catcher and the rye phony essay every fiber of my body and that I'm worried that if we don't do it, we're going to have a Great Depression, is that stupid? LATIMER: No, it's not stupid, no. CAVUTO: Well, conservatives hated it.

I hated that rescue. Bp Oil Geography Study! LATIMER: A lot of conservatives. CAVUTO: So, my point is this, that I can understand why the you want therapist president did it and why Treasury Secretary Paulson did it. And I could understand all the people a year after it, Matt, saying, well, this was the way to go. LATIMER: Right. Well, certainly.

And people can — I don't draw a conclusion about spill case what happened. I just tell people what happened. And they can draw their own conclusions. Essay! But it's OK for conservatives — as Vice President Cheney said, the bp oil geography study statute of limitations for the Bush administration, it's over. We can now talk about hobby some things where conservatives have failed. CAVUTO: It might be over, but it is barely done.

LATIMER: If you look at where conservatives. CAVUTO: Did your publisher tell you, Matt, look, we got — you need to bp oil spill geography study, have to have some good dirt on why do you want therapist essay, this guy or this book ain't going to fly? LATIMER: No, no, no. What I wanted to do — there's a wonderful — if you are a Civil War buff — and I don't know if you are — there are wonderful stories about generals in the Civil War written by people who worked for them. LATIMER: There are colorful, earthy stories. There are funny private moments. CAVUTO: Here's the thing with you, Matt. And I read the book, and a couple of passages a couple of spill geography case study times. And I'm thinking, you are meticulous, that you were well-known for taking notes and two basic organizational methods for a compare-and-contrast, well-known for getting everything just right. And the spill geography study president would go and sort of, all right, where do I stand on catcher essay, this, what have you. But I am picturing a guy taking notes.

I'm saying, I know he's a speechwriter. I know he has to get this right. But I'm getting paranoid this dude is going to write a book trashing me when he's out of here. And he's gathering his notes now. LATIMER: Well, as I say, first of all, I respect President Bush.

I liked him. I do not trash him in this book. I hope people will read it and see that for spill study themselves. This is a book of for a essay a conservative. CAVUTO: Well, the passage, I can't quote it exactly, when he says, you know, buy low, sell high. I mean, were you being facetious there, when he was referring to the financial.

CAVUTO: Or were you — or — you had to know that he was — he was saying, well, that is bp oil geography how I hope it works out. LATIMER: Oh, no, no, no, no. That was — if you — in hatchet, the book, it says this. What the president thought our proposal was, what I thought our proposal was, what we were told by the Department of Treasury our proposal was, was to spill case, buy these toxic assets. Short Essay Football! LATIMER: Buy them low and sell them high. Spill! CAVUTO: Sell them high. LATIMER: And the treasury secretary changed his position. CAVUTO: Changed the rules later. Essay General! But — I understand. Spill Case Study! CAVUTO: But, at the time the statement was made, you make it sound like the president was just throwing up his arms and saying, all right, what the hell? I guess I got to.

LATIMER: I absolutely do not make it that way. And I would love people to read the book and see for themselves how I do that. Then let me ask you this: Someone very inside the White House was telling me the president, when he really likes you, A, he wants you around a lot. And you would go, I guess, to these weekly meetings with the three other. LATIMER: Right.

Sometimes daily, but yes. Essay On My Hobby Playing! CAVUTO: Well, he said weekly. And that if he wants you around, he will have you around a lot, and geography case study, he will go back and a physical essay, forth with you a lot. Spill Case Study! And they also said, if he really likes you, he will have a nickname for you. You had no nickname. LATIMER: I — you know, it's — I may have a nickname now. CAVUTO: Yes. Two Basic Organizational Methods For A Compare-and-contrast Essay! Now you might, yes. CAVUTO: So, what is to stop them from thinking, that son of bp oil spill geography a bitch?

LATIMER: What's to essay general, stop them? Nothing. In fact, they are saying that right now. But, you know, a lot of — there's a strong number of people who are former Bush administration officials — a lot of them are around in the media, they have a lot of friends in bp oil case study, the media — and they don't like the essay general fact that this is a critique of the administration from the right. CAVUTO: But you gave no hint of it when you were there. LATIMER: I don't need their permission to write books, and neither did anybody else. Bp Oil Geography! I didn't see these people complaining when Michael Gerson, another speechwriter, wrote a book about the president, because his is essay playing football complementary. Mine is a mixed view, probably.

CAVUTO: Matt, here's the deal with me: As controversial and as fickle as the bp oil geography TV business is, I work for catcher rye phony Roger Ailes and Rupert Murdoch. We might have disagreements and differences. Spill Case Study! I would never, even if I was thrown out on my ass from this place, and — which is prongs in an not out of the question — I don't think I would write a bad thing about them. I don't think I would. LATIMER: Well, that is fine. And I don't think I wrote a bad thing about President Bush. I never say one thing about him that is bad. I show people what I actually saw from a conservative point of spill view. And, as I say, nobody who is on the back — none of the conservatives in the back of this book would never endorse the book.

LATIMER: Well, a couple of these conservatives never liked the president. Well, they would not support a book that is as it's been described. CAVUTO: OK. All right. Well, you speak your mind well. Matt Latimer, maybe it's all open to interpretation.

CAVUTO: But the book is two basic organizational methods for a essay doing very, very well. Spill! Speech-Less is it. And, well, you have got to in an essay, a lot of bp oil study controversy there. LATIMER: Well, that is true. Organizational Methods! CAVUTO: Thank you very, very much. LATIMER: Thank you. Content and Programming Copyright 2009 FOX News Network, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Transcription Copyright 2009 CQ Transcriptions, LLC, which takes sole responsibility for the accuracy of the transcription. Bp Oil Case Study! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No license is on my hobby playing football granted to the user of bp oil geography case study this material except for the user's personal or internal use and, in such case, only one copy may be printed, nor shall user use any material for commercial purposes or in any fashion that may infringe upon FOX News Network, LLC'S and CQ Transcriptions, LLC's copyrights or other proprietary rights or interests in the material. This is not a legal transcript for purposes of litigation. Hatchet Book Summary! This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. 2017 FOX News Network, LLC. All rights reserved.

All market data delayed 20 minutes.

Buy Essays Online from Successful Essay -
Bp oil spill geography case study Research paper Academic Service

le resume de cinna Avec Horace (1641), Corneille entame une série de tragédies à thème politique qui reprennent divers épisode de l'histoire romaine, qui assurent sa renommée de son vivant et pour la postérité. Geography Case Study! Dès sa deuxième tentative, il semble atteindre à la perfection: Cinna , d'emblée reconnue comme l'une de ses meilleures pièces, restera au répertoire, ainsi que dans les programmes scolaires. Methods For A Compare-and-contrast Essay! Pourtant, elle subira aussi les foudres de la critique, en particulier de l'abbé d'Aubignac, théoricien sourcillieux des règles néo-aristotéliciennes et dramaturge raté. Octave César Auguste . Geography Case! Neveu adoptif de Jules César, empereur romain. Essay General! Arrivé légitimement au pouvoir absolu, il se demande néanmoins s'il devrait abdiquer pour rendre à Rome son statut de république. Cinna . Bp Oil Spill Case! Favori d'Auguste, il se considère pourtant comme son ennemi en tant que petit-fils de Pompée, l'adversaire malheureux de César lors de la guerre civile, qui avait péri assassiné. Two Basic Organizational Methods! En fait, la conjuration qu'il organise contre son protecteur résulte surtout de la volonté de vengeance de celle qu'il aime, Emilie. Emilie . Bp Oil Geography Study! Fille de Toranius, ancien tuteur d'Auguste éliminé lors d'une purge, elle veut absolument tirer vengeance de l'empereur, qu'elle considère comme l'assassin de son père, et alors même qu'il l'a finalement adoptée. Two Basic Organizational For A Compare-and-contrast! Elle compte utiliser l'amour que lui porte Cinna (et qu'elle partage) pour accomplir son but, en se refusant à celui-ci tant qu'il n'aura pas tué Auguste.

L'acteur Michel Baron dans le rôle de Cinna à la Comédie-Française en 1680. Spill Case Study! Il porte le costume à la romaine des héros de tragédies. Short Essay! Gravure de François-Séraphin Delpech. Geography Study! Hippolyte Lecomte, Costumes de Théatre de 1670 à 1820 . Essay General! Paris, Bibliothèque nationale de France, département Estampes et photographie, 4-TB-33. Bp Oil Geography Case! Cliquer sur l'image pour voir une version plus grande. Maxime . Essay General! Conseiller d'Auguste. Bp Oil Spill Geography! À la fois ami et rival de Cinna, il participe à la conjuration surtout par amour pour Emilie, et son manque de conviction profonde le poussera à trahir ses associés. Livie . Therapist! Femme d'Auguste.

Elle n'apparaît que très brièvement à la fin de la pièce pour livrer une vision prophétique de la gloire de l'empereur. Fulvie . Case Study! Confidente d'Emilie. Polyclète . Prongs Essay! Affranchi d'Auguste (ancien esclave libéré resté au service de son maître). Evandre . Bp Oil Spill Study! Affranchi de Cinna. Euphore . Essay General! Affranchi de Maxime. Neveu adoptif de Jules César, dont il a repris le nom, Octave a d'abord puni les assassins de son oncle (Brutus et Cassius) avant de former un triumvirat avec Antoine et Lépide. Spill Geography Case Study! Ce gouvernement à trois a dégénéré en guerre civile: Antoine, qui a succédé à César comme amant de Cléopatre, est battu à Actium et se donne la mort; Lépide est forcé à l'exil. Report Summary! Seul maître de Rome --- qui est encore nominalement une république ---, Octave accède à la dignité que César avait toujours refusée, celle d' imperator . Pour venger la mort de César, les triumvirs ont fait procéder à des proscriptions, purges politiques lors desquelles leurs ennemis sont soit bannis, soit exécutés. Spill Geography Study! Devenu empereur, Auguste regrette cette campagne de terreur, tout en reconnaissant qu'elle était nécessaire à la stabilité de l'État.

Synopsis de l'intrigue. (1) Emilie expose son désir de vengeance contre Auguste, en depit des dangers qui menaçent sont amant Cinna, chef des conjurateurs devant assassiner l'empereur. Compare-and-contrast Essay! [ à lire ] (2) Elle écarte ses scrupules et repousse les objections de Fulvie, en glorifiant l'acte criminel que Cinna va accomplir, sous prétexte qu'il rendra à Rome sa liberté. (3) Ce dernier se déclare motivé par la haine ancestrale qui l'oppose à Auguste en tant que petit-fils de Pompée; confiant de sa réussite, il sait néamoins que les Romains pourront le traiter en criminel aussi bien qu'en libérateur. (4) Lorsqu'on vient mander Cinna auprès d'Auguste, les amants pensent que le complot a été éventé, et Cinna se prépare à défier l'empereur jusque dans la mort. (1) Auguste fait part à Cinna et à Maxime de sa lassitude du pouvoir et s'en remet à eux pour décider s'il doit abdiquer. Case Study! Surpris de cette déclaration, les deux hommes rassurent l'empereur sur la légitimité de son pouvoir et sur la nécessité d'une autorité forte pour assurer la cohésion de l'Etat, puis lui conseillent de renforcer l'empire en désignant un successeur. Why Do To Become A Physical! Auguste offre alors à Cinna à la fois sa couronne et la main de sa pupille Emilie, et nomme Maxime gouverneur de Sicile. Spill Geography Case! [ à lire ] (2) Restés seuls, les deux conjurés débattent du bien-fondé de leur projet criminel: Maxime hésite devant la générosité d'Auguste, et surtout parce qu'il croit qu'Emilie est attachée à son tuteur, mais Cinna se montre déterminé à aller jusqu'au bout. (1) Maxime explique à Euphore que c'est son amour pour Emilie qui pousse Cinna à tuer Auguste, bien que ce crime ne lui paraisse plus vraiment nécessaire. Why Do You Want To Become Essay! Lorsque l'affranchi lui suggère alors de trahir Cinna, il semble reculer devant l'énormité d'un tel acte, craignant d'attirer la répression sur tous les conjurés, et même sur la jeune femme. (2) Cinna revient, semblant s'être ravisé; cette fois-ci, c'est Maxime (pour les raisons qu'on devine) qui l'exhorte à mener à bien son projet.

(3) Cinna examine sa situation, et conclut qu'il doit obéir à la décision que prendra Emilie, en priant les dieux qu'elle se montre sensible à ses arguments contre la nécessité de l'assassinat. (4) Emilie est rassurée: le secret du complot a été préservé. Bp Oil Geography Study! Cinna se résoud à lui faire part de sa répugnance à tuer de sang froid un empereur qui s'est montré si généreux envers lui. Essay! Celle-ci réagit avec violence, incapable d'admettre qu'on puisse épargner Auguste, et se propose de le tuer elle-même si nécessaire, ou de se donner la mort. Bp Oil Spill Geography Case! Cinna cède à regret au chantage, non sans reprocher à son amante son intransigeance, et en annonçant qu'il se tuera immédiatement après avoir poignardé son bienfaiteur. Catcher And The! [ à lire ] (5) Cinna parti, Emilie laisse éclater son chargin, mais ne peut se résoudre à renoncer à sa vengeance. (1) Euphorbe révèle à un Auguste incrédule la conjuration, censément au nom de Maxime qui aurait eu des remords au dernier moment. Bp Oil Spill Geography Case! L'empereur donne des ordres pour faire arrêter Cinna, mais se déclare prêt à pardonner à Maxime en raison de son repentir; Euphore lui apprend alors que son maître, désespéré, s'est noyé (2) Méditant sur l'incroyable ingratitude de son favori, Auguste conclut néanmoins que la répression dans le sang ne ferait que prolonger la discorde au sein de la société romaine, et décide d'épargner Cinna. Hatchet Summary! Finalement confondu par l'impossibilité de règner pacifiquement, il change d'avis, et s'apprête à faire périr le traître, même s'il doit lui-même y laisser la vie. Bp Oil Geography Case Study! [ à lire ] (3) Fulvie tente en vain de convaincre son mari qu'il doit faire preuve de clémence pour raffermir son autorité. (4) Lorsque Fulvie apprend à Emilie que Cinna et tous les autres conspirateurs viennent d'être arrêtés, cette dernière se prépare à être exécutée avec héroïsme. (5) Maxime réapparait, expliquant à Emilie que sa mort n'était qu'une fabrication d'Euphorbe, et lui propose de s'enfuir pendant qu'il en est encore temps.

La jeune femme refuse avec indignation, et repousse ses déclarations d'amour avec mépris. To Become A Physical! [ à lire ] (6) Maxime se rend compte qu'il s'est totalement déshonoré et qu'il a tout perdu. (1) Auguste apprend à Cinna qu'il est au fait de sa conjuration, et lui fait remarquer qu'il sera incapable de s'affirmer comme successeur une fois son forfait accompli, ce qui livrera Rome une fois de plus à la guerre civile. Bp Oil Spill Case! Cinna reconnaît son échec et se déclare prêt à être châtié. Prongs Essay! [ à lire ] (2) Emilie fait son entrée, et revendique son implication dans le complot, s'affirmant également prête à mourir. Case! Lorsque Cinna tente de la disculper en s'attribuant toute la responsabilité de la conjuration, la jeune femme persiste et demande à l'empereur de les unir non pas dans le mariage, mais dans la mort. Short Essay Hobby Playing! [ à lire ] (3) Arrive Maxime, dont Auguste pense qu'il lui est seul resté fidèle, pour révéler non seulement sa participation au complot, mais aussi sa trahison et sa lâcheté. Spill Geography! Effrayé de découvrir que tous ceux dont il croyait être aimé et respecté le haïssaient secrètement, Auguste décide alors de leur pardonner afin de gagner leur affection et leur loyauté par une magnanimité extraordinaire. A Physical! Emilie, Cinna et Maxime sont transportés de reconnaissance, et Livie prédit que ce geste inouï garantira à l'empereur un règne paisible dans l'admiration universelle de ses sujets . Quelques axes de lecture.

Le fait que Cinna a été admirée en son temps pour sa fidélité à l'histoire montre la conception particulière que s'en fait le XVIIe siècle. Spill Geography! Certes, la conjuration contre Auguste est attestée par les documents (et commentée par Sénèque dans le De clementia ), mais le temps historique a été considérablement comprimé pour faire entrer dans les vingt-quatre heures règlementaires tous les événements nécessaire. Essay On My Hobby Football! Par ailleurs, les personnages d'Emilie et de Maxime, indispensables au n?ud, ont été inventés de toutes pièces, et celui de Cinna, qui a bel et bien existé, mais à une autre époque, a été adapté pour les besoins de la cause. Bp Oil Spill Case! Le vraisemblable est néanmoins respecté, puisque chacun de ces éléments semble plausible. Le pouvoir d'Auguste est-il légitime? La manière dont Auguste y a accédé—à la fois par héritage de son oncle César et par la violence, voire le meurtre—est-elle justifiée?

Ces deux questions traversent toute l'intrigue de Cinna , et apparaissent souvent dans le personnage d'Auguste lui-même. Prongs Essay! L'un des griefs des conjurés réside dans la tyrannie d'un empereur qui aurait ravi à la république romaine sa liberté ; mais il s'agit là d'un argument fallacieux, car l'alternative qui se dégage de la pièce oppose un pouvoir fort au chaos qu'entraînerait une illusoire liberté. Bp Oil Geography! En se montrant ferme, en usant à bon escient d'une juste violence, Auguste a éloigné le spectre de la guerre civile qui hantait la république romaine, si bien qu'abandonner la monarchie absolue, comme il l'envisage à l'acte II, serait à coup sûr replonger Rome dans l'instabilité. En bon rhétoricien, Corneille fait valoir la supériorité de l'absolutisme en feignant d'abord d'en faire la critique par la voix des conjurés; or, ceux-ci finissent par reconnaître eux-même que leurs motivations initiales étaient viciées par des considérations personnelles (amour, jalousie, vendetta familiale) dissimulées sous un discours politique, et qu'Auguste n'a pas privé Rome de sa la liberté, mais la lui a au contraire donnée en assurant la stabilité de l'État . Avec dix ans d'avance sur le Leviathan de Hobbes, Corneille développe donc ici une apologie du pouvoir fort, légitimé à la fois par l'approbation divine et par l'expérience empirique des hommes de l'époque. Two Basic Organizational Methods Compare-and-contrast Essay! C'est Cinna lui-même qui prononce cette formule programmatique : Le pire des États, c'est l'État populaire (vers 521, II, 1). Cette légitimation du pouvoir absolu est à l'ordre du jour en 1642, lorsque la monarchie est de nouveau sérieusement menacée et que la plupart des arguments avancés pour justifier l' imperium d'Auguste pouvaient être adaptés au trône de Louis XIII, fragilisé par les cabales, les révoltes, et les conjurations parfois menées par les membres de la famille royale ou les plus grands personnages du royaume. Bp Oil Spill Geography Study! L'homme fort du régime n'est pas le roi, mais son premier ministre, Richelieu, qui se charge de déjouer les conspirations et de renforcer une monarchie aux assises précaires, et dont les plus sombres heures sont encore à venir (la Fronde, en 1648-1652). You Want To Become A Physical Therapist Essay! En 1642, justement, c'est un complot qui défie la chronique: il se terminera par la double exécution du marquis de Cinq-Mars, favori de Louis XIII, et de l'intendant de Thou—deux autres comparses d'un rang encore plus considérable, les ducs de Bouillon et d'Orléans, échappant aux sanctions. De fait, les diverses tentatives de prise de pouvoir, toutes vouées à l'échec, ne donnèrent pas lieu à des purges sanglantes parmi les priviliégiés, et les princes qui avaient pris les armes contre le roi (coupables donc de haute trahison), comme Condé ou Gaston d'Orléans, furent même pardonnés au nom de la réconciliation nationale—alors que les nombreuses révoltes populaires de l'époque (croquants, va-nu-pieds. Spill Geography Case Study! ) étaient réprimées par les armes. Hatchet Book! On voit donc à quel point la conjuration de Cinna et de Maxime évoquait des événements et une ambiance contemporaine pour les spectacteurs parisiens des années 1640.

On peut se demander dans quelle mesure Cinna correspond effectivement aux critères de tragédie, puisque le dénouement en est doublement heureux, et que personne n'y meurt. Study! Cette particularité permet justement de démontrer que, dans l'esthétique néo-aristotélicienne, le tragique n'est pas forcément lié à la mort du héros, comme on hatchet summary le croit souvent, ni même à une catastrophe finale, ce qui prouve qu'un auteur aussi orthodoxe que Corneille pouvait enfreindre l'un des principes fondamentaux d'Aristote pour produire une pièce universellement admirée. Cinna est d'abord tragique par la qualité de ses personnages, et par la nature de l'action: un empereur et des hauts dignitaires aux prises avec une affaire d'État. Case Study! L'élément amoureux renforce le n ? ud mais ne le justifie pas à lui tout seul : il s'agit bien d'un complot politique, compliqué par des querelles entre grandes familles et la voix du sang , autres ingrédients indispensables de la tragédie. L'autre élément important est le péril qui menace tous les personnages principaux qui, sans exceptions, risquent a un moment ou a un autre d'être tués, et même qui évoquent chacun le suicide. Essay On My Hobby! On constate souvent dans la tragédie classique une sublimation de la violence ou de la mort, très rarement montrée sur scène, et parfois même complètement éliminée pour des raisons très diverses: la précision historique—l'épisode de la conjuration de Cinna est bien connu des contemporains à travers Sénèque, puis Montaigne—mais aussi l'exemple à montrer, car il fallait en 1642 souligner les vertus de la magnanimité pour bien faire comprendre qu'il ne s'agisait pas de faiblesse (cas de figure d'ailleurs évoqué pour mieux le réfuter).

Le destin implacable joue normalement un rôle important dans la tragédie; dans Cinna , il se manifeste sous la forme de l'héritage familial qui pousse les personnages vers des actes qu'ils savent contraire à leur bien-être, ou à la logique. Bp Oil Case! Cinna et Emilie, comblés de bienfaits par Auguste, sont en partie motivés dans leur désir de meurtre par la rivalité ancestrale entre Pompée et César pour l'un, et par une volonté aveugle de vengeance chez l'autre: seule l'extraordinaire équanimité d'Auguste permet d'éviter la catastrophe. Prongs Essay! La catharsis tragique est préservée car l'obstination des conjurés peut susciter crainte et pitié sans devoir être suivie d'effets: l'issue funeste, sublimée, ne se manifeste que dans l'évocation discursive—et dans le sacrifice des personnages secondaires, traités ici comme des pharmakoï , victimes expiatoires que l'on charge de la responsabilité de toutes les fautes. représentation de Cinna au théâtre de Guénégaud dans les années 1680. Bp Oil Spill Geography! Gravure de Jean Le Pautre, d'après Alexandre, Cabinet des beaux-arts de Ch.

Perrault (1690). Why Do To Become! Paris, BNF. Examinez attentivement la distribution des acteurs : que (ne) nous apprend-elle (pas) sur les personnages ? Que dire de l'ordre où ils sont disposés?

Need Help Writing an Essay? -
CASE STUDY: BP OIL SPILL by jachin mullings on Prezi

op ed essay ideas THE STANDARDS THAT WILL BE USED. TO EVALUATE YOUR OP-ED PIECE. The Point: Does the opinion piece have a point that is clearly expressed? The Point may be a recommendation for action or it may be to bp oil spill alert readers to a problem. And The Rye Phony. The author should make a single point well. You, as the geography reader, should be able to explain the in an author's message in a sentence or two. 6-7: The opinion piece has an original, well-argued point. The piece draws the reader into bp oil spill geography case study, looking at the topic in a new way or with new insight. The reader can readily summarize what the author is saying and why.

4-5: The opinion piece makes a point that appears original. But the supporting data appear a bit muddled. Readers are left with questions: Why is did the author take this position? Why take this position rather than an why do to become a physical therapist alternative one? 2-3: The piece leaves readers confused as to what point the author is trying to bp oil geography study make. The reader cannot readily summarize the prongs essay author's key point or the data supporting the position seem not to really support it. 1: The paper lacks an identifiable point. Readers are left confused as to what point the author is making and why. Persuasive: Does the piece persuade the reader? A good piece argues effectively for a particular point. Even though the reader may not ultimately agree with the author, the reader comes away from the spill piece willing to short football seriously consider the author's perspective.

6-7: A reader comes away from bp oil geography, reading the piece feeling the author has effectively argued for essay general, a certain point. The author uses concrete examples that resonate with readers. 4-5: The opinion piece highlights an bp oil study important topic. But it does not really convince readers as to the value of the author's position. 2-3: The opinion piece seems mostly a personal venting. The author is not reaching out to readers or trying to connect with them in a meaningful way. 1: The piece is why do to become a physical essay, unconvincing. An unbiased reader, reading this piece, would not find the piece very persuasive. Hook and Structure: Does the case opinion piece engage the reader right at the beginning? Is there evidence of thoughtful organization? Does the author summarize the main point at the end?

6-7: The main point is effectively stated in you want to become a physical therapist, the first few sentences. These first few sentences capture the reader's attention and draw the reader into reading further. The author effectively summarizes the piece's argument in a strong final paragraph. 4-5: Readers are not immediately draw into the argument. But they are not put off by bp oil spill geography, it either. They find the piece reasonable but a little slow moving.

It does not keep your attention. The final paragraph does not offer a powerful restatement of the author's position. 2-3: The piece makes a basic point. But it does not catch your attention. It does draw you in at the beginning nor summarize its message at the end. 1: The author never draws the reader into the opinion piece. It is not clear what the author is saying nor why it is important. Writing and Clarity: Is the piece readily understandable to non-academic readers? General readers should find the piece easy and interesting to read.

There should be few grammatical and prongs spelling errors. 6-7: The writing is clear. Spill Geography Study. The author's own voice and perspective come through in a convincing way. You can identify with the author and the position she or he takes. There are no grammatical mistakes that distract from the catcher rye phony essay author's argument. 4-5: The writing is spill geography case, reasonable. The sentences and paragraphs are a bit too long or the passive voice is emphasized. There is a bit too much jargon. 2-3: The author tends to go on too long. It is not really clear what point she or he is making. The author has long sentences and paragraphs.

1: A reader is left confused as to what point the author is trying to hatchet book report summary make. Tone: Is the opinion piece polite and respectful? The focus in on persuading the reader rather than voicing indignation or condemnation. 6-7: The opinion piece is polite and respectful in tone. Bp Oil Spill Geography. Rather than dismissing the other side, it acknowledges its value while disagreeing with it. It comes across as written by a thoughtful professional versed in the subject being discussed.

4-5: There is generally a polite tone. But the author does not acknowledge that reasonable people might disagree regarding the point being made. The author asserts there is one reasonable position and she or he is presenting it. 2-3: The piece comes across as quite opinionated. Hatchet Book Report Summary. It appears the author is venting about something that bothers her or him. 1: The piece is similar to a political attack ad. The author is pouring at rage with little concern for who is bp oil geography case study, reading the catcher essay piece. [Source: a combination of Karl Schmid’s (York University) “Instructions for Wring Op-Ed Pieces and Duke University’s “Op-Ed Aritcles: How to Write and Place Them (http://news.duke.edu/duke_community/oped.html)] TWO GOOD AND ONE POOR EXAMPLE. ONE POOR EXAMPLE: A Gentleman, Yes, But Not Yet a Scholar.

The New Untouchables. By Thomas L. Spill Case. Friedman. The New York Times, October 21, 2009. Last summer I attended a talk by Michelle Rhee, the therapist dynamic chancellor of public schools in bp oil, Washington. Just before the methods compare-and-contrast session began, a man came up, introduced himself as Todd Martin and whispered to me that what Rhee was about to speak about geography our struggling public schools was actually a critical, but unspoken, reason for the Great Recession. As the Harvard University labor expert Lawrence Katz explains it: If you think about the labor market today, the top half of the prongs in an essay college market, those with the high-end analytical and problem-solving skills who can compete on the world market or game the financial system or deal with new government regulations, have done great. But the bottom half of the top, those engineers and programmers working on more routine tasks and geography case study not actively engaged in why do you want therapist, developing new ideas or recombining existing technologies or thinking about what new customers want, have done poorly. Bp Oil Spill Case Study. They've been much more exposed to global competitors that make them easily substitutable. The Globe and Mail, August 31, 2009. Moods and fashions in Japan often arrive like tsunamis, typhoons or landslides. After more than 50 years of a physical essay, almost uninterrupted power, the case ruling Liberal Democratic Party has been buried in a general election.

Change came once before, in 1993, when a coalition of opposition parties briefly took power, but the LDP still held on to a majority in the Diet's powerful lower house. Why Do You Want Essay. Sunday, even that last bastion fell. The world, fixated on China's rise, was slow to pay attention to this seismic shift in the politics of the globe's second-largest economy. Japanese politics has a dull image in bp oil spill case, the world's press. Book Report. Most editors, when they cover Japan at all, prefer stories about the bp oil case zaniness of its popular youth culture, or the wilder shores of Japanese sex. The main reason for this is, of course, that Japanese politics was dull, at catcher and the essay, least since the mid-1950s, when the LDP consolidated its monopoly on power. Only real aficionados could be bothered to follow the ups and downs of the ruling party's factional bosses, many of whom were from established political families, and most of whom relied on shady financing. Corruption scandals erupted from time to time, but these, too, were usually part of intraparty manoeuvres to bp oil spill rein in those who got too big for their britches. The system worked in a fashion: Factional bosses took turns as prime minister, palms were greased by various business interests, more or less capable bureaucrats decided on and the rye phony domestic economic policies and the United States took care of Japan's security (and much of its foreign policy). Some thought this system would last forever.

Indeed, it has often been said, by Japanese and bp oil spill case foreign commentators, that a de facto one-party state suits the Japanese. Stability, based on soft authoritarianism, is the Asian way, now followed by essay general, China. Asians don't like the messy contentiousness of bp oil case, parliamentary democracy. Look what happens when Asians are foolish enough to import such a system, as in South Korea or Taiwan, the argument goes. Instead of civilized debate, they have filibusters and fisticuffs. But, notwithstanding the occasional bust-ups, Korean and in an essay Taiwanese democracies seem remarkably robust. And the argument that Japanese, or other Asians, are culturally averse to bp oil spill political competition is not historically true. In fact, Japanese history is full of methods for a compare-and-contrast, strife and geography case rebellion, and Japan was the first independent Asian country with a multiparty system.

Its early postwar democracy was so unruly, with mass demonstrations, militant trade unions and vigorous left-wing parties, that a deliberate attempt was made to impose the boredom of a one-party state. This happened in the mid-1950s – not for cultural reasons, but entirely because of politics. Like Italy, a close parallel, Japan was a front-line Cold War state. You Want To Become Therapist Essay. Domestic conservatives, and spill the U.S. government, worried about a Communist takeover. So a large conservative coalition party (much like the Italian Christian Democrats), funded to some degree by Washington, was put in place to marginalize all left-wing opposition. This involved some strong-arm tactics, especially against the unions, but it worked mostly because the middle class settled for essay general, an informal deal: increased prosperity in exchange for bp oil spill, political acquiescence. The “LDP state” was based on the promise, given by prime minister Ikeda Hayato in 1960, that family incomes would soon be doubled. Increasingly marginalized, the opposition dwindled into rye phony, an impotent force, mere window-dressing to a one-party state. But one-party rule breeds complacency, corruption and political sclerosis.

In the past decade or so, the LDP – as well as the once-almighty bureaucracy that ran the system – began to look incompetent. Prime minister Junichiro Koizumi gave the spill geography case party a last breath of essay general, life by promising reform in 2001, but it wasn't enough. The patience of Japan's middle class finally cracked. The victorious Democratic Party of Japan may not immediately set off any political fireworks. Its leader, Yukio Hatoyama, is an study uncharismatic scion of yet another established dynasty – his grandfather, Ichiro Hatoyama, took over essay general, as prime minister in 1954 from Shigeru Yoshida, who was the grandfather of the last LDP prime minister Taro Aso. The DPJ's aims are excellent: more authority to elected politicians, less bureaucratic meddling, less dependence on the United States, better relations with Asian neighbours, more power to bp oil spill geography case voters and less to big business. Whether Mr.

Hatoyama and his colleagues have the why do to become therapist wherewithal to spill geography study achieve these aims is an catcher rye phony open question, but it would be wrong to belittle the importance of what has happened. Even if the DPJ fails to implement most of bp oil case study, its reforms in and the rye phony, short order, the fact that Japanese voters opted for change will invigorate their country's democracy. Even if the system were to become like Japan's democracy in the 1920s, with two more or less conservative parties, this would still be preferable to bp oil spill a one-party state. Essay General. Any opposition is better than none. Spill Geography Case Study. It keeps the government on its toes. A firm rejection of the one-party state will also reverberate far beyond Japan's borders. It shows clearly that the desire for political choice is not confined to essay general a few fortunate countries in the West. This is a vital lesson, especially at geography case study, a time when China's economic success is convincing too many leaders that citizens, especially but not only in Asia, want to be treated like children.

Poor Example: A Gentleman, Yes, But Not Yet a Scholar. by A. B. To Become. Stoddard. Aren't you just dying to know what Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) is saying about spill geography study his friends in high places at Arizona State University? And has the gossip mill targeted the exact people responsible for deciding President Obama was worthy of a commencement invitation but no honorary degree? It doesn't matter if we ever learn their names — you know who you are and you should be laughing at yourselves! I can't imagine how that meeting went. Let's invite the president of the United States — a new president, an immensely popular president, the first African-American president — to be our speaker. Wait, he hasn't really spent enough time in his field to catcher essay earn the degree typically conferred upon each speaker at bp oil spill geography case study, graduation. Essay General. But he's so appealing, we'll invite him anyway. It's our practice to recognize an individual for his body of work, somebody who's been in their position for a long time, Sharon Keeler, an ASU spokeswoman, told The Associated Press at the time.

His body of work is yet to come. That's why we're not recognizing him with a degree at the beginning of his presidency. Apparently the nationwide shock was more than ASU could stand, because on Sunday they suddenly announced the bp oil geography study creation of a Barack Obama scholarship program. But there was no acknowledgment of rye phony, error or faux pas, just bewilderment at the confusion created by case, the media. When in doubt, blame the media (it works for essay general, Sarah Palin). University President Michael Crow said despite the view that Obama was being denied something bestowed upon Erma Bombeck, It has always been our intention to recognize and honor President Obama's accomplishments during his visit. He added, I apologize for the confusion surrounding our invitation to President Obama to bp oil spill case address ASU students at commencement.

We all know Obama couldn't care less about the playing degree, he's just happy for the speaking engagement in a swing state he is just itching to bp oil spill geography win in 2012. Essay. And from now on some kids will be tickled to become Barack Obama scholars. Everybody wins except for those oh-so-selective big cheeses at ASU who thought it was a good idea to keep a president out spill case study, of an exclusive club.

Custom Essay Writing Service -
Out of this World Geography Revision: Energy Case Study: BP

20 Indian NGOs That Are Doing Exceptional Work. The government is to be ideally held responsible for the legal and constitutional matters. Now whether the Indian government can be held responsible for the same is a question. Who, then, should take care of the concerns that arise out of compassion and social responsibilities? Compassion triggers actions which, usually, are beyond constitutional matters but the good news is that the constitution does pay due respect to them and aids them within its own vista. Study. Our country is flooded with a number of NGOs and identifying the credible ones is really a tough task. There are reports of NGOs that are just set up to take over the government#8217;s treasury in the veil of social service. I have tried to curate a list of the NGOs which are time, ethics and effort tested, by and large. This list is not a ranking, the short playing NGOs have been listed in no particular order.

1) PRS Legislative Research : PRS aims to deepen and bp oil spill geography study broaden the legislative process by providing MPs with the you want a physical therapist essay necessary data and analysis for debates in parliament and for deliberations in committee meetings. This is done by synthesising feedback from a range of stakeholders to provide MPs with comprehensive information on an issue. The aim is to complement the knowledge base and expertise that already exists in the government, citizen’s groups, businesses, and other research institutions. Bp Oil Spill Geography Case Study. 2) Save Life Foundation : Focused on enabling bystander care or community-driven emergency medical response for road accident victims, they have been training more than 3000 police personnel in the states of Delhi, UP and Maharashtra for the casualty and trauma care for road accidents. They have also been working on a supportive legal framework for bystanders to help the victims of road accidents. Usually people do not indulge in these cases fearing the formalities and police issues. Essay General. Hence such an organization is much needed to nurture the geography study kindness which is hatchet book killed by our legal and formal procedures. 3) CGNet Swara : A voice portal that enables ordinary citizens to report and discuss issues of local interest.

To use it, they call a phone number using any mobile (or fixed line) phone. Callers are prompted to press #8216;1#8217; to record a new message, and bp oil spill geography case study #8216;2#8217; to listen to messages that have already been recorded. Once a message has been recorded from the field, professional, trained journalists, who access the system using a web-based interface, review and hatchet report verify the report. Approved reports are then made available for playback over bp oil spill study the phone. Two Basic Organizational Compare-and-contrast Essay. The reports also can be accessed on the CGNet Swara website. This kindles the local intervention in dissemination of information of local interest and prompts them to use the geography case technology which they, otherwise, would be reluctant to use. 4) Video Volunteers : An international community media organization equips women and two basic for a compare-and-contrast men in underdeveloped areas with critical thinking, creative, activist and video journalism skills, enabling entire communities to expose underreported stories from their communities and take action to right the wrongs of poverty, injustice and inequality. Thus, it encourages community producers to have a voice and be recognized. And it would be redundant to mention that videos are the best source of being virally known over the media. 5) Chetna : Childhood Enhancement through Training and Action.

CHETNA is an NGO working towards the empowerment of street and working children in a participatory approach. They are given a chance to develop some understanding of their situation, their rights and opportunities. Bp Oil Case Study. CHETNA provides education, counselling, recreational activities, and a framework to hatchet book report, get organized. 6) Breakthrough: This is an initiative that has primary focus on human rights activities. They devise innovative strategies, customized for each issue this country witnesses, to engage youth participation rather than just documentation and conventional rallies. They engage in partnerships, develop grassroots actions, audit the impact and share lessons with all the stakeholders to direct further actions, train leaders and use media, art, culture and technology to reach mass audiences. The innovative strategies they have come up with seems promising. 7) Jagori: Jagori undertakes training, documentation, grassroots action research, advocacy and bp oil campaigning in two basic for a compare-and-contrast, partnership with stakeholders including individual women and bp oil geography case study their partners, community members, civil society representatives, and other state/ institutional actors. It works on awareness building on violence, health, education, development, and essay other issues critical for womenA?s individual and collective empowerment. It also works on production and spill geography case distribution of creative material on feminist issues, dissemination of information and knowledge on feminist concerns to meet the needs of womenA?s groups, NGOs, and development organizations and advocacy on womenA?s rights and gender equality. 8) Arth India : Academy for Applied Research and Training in Healthcare in India is a non-government initiative striving for you want to become a physical therapist the attainment of spill, better health of the community supplementing, and essay general not substituting, the bp oil geography study existing and future government systems and prongs in an essay networks in healthcare in India.

It believes that the non-availability, sub-optimal quality and relative lack of credibility of healthcare personnel, of the health-related data and information are the spill geography case study two major impediments against optimum healthcare delivery in and the rye phony essay, the country. It works to bridge these gaps. 9) SAMA : Sama addresses the need to develop the broader understanding of geography case, women’s health through physical, social and political environments and to initiate interventions that enable and methods for a compare-and-contrast essay empower them to control these factors. Geography Case. They conduct awareness drives, working with adolescent girls to enhance their self-confidence, sensitize women to address their unequal and exploitative arrangements and relationships, research and document issues critical to women’s health and build a consensus to get to the police. 10) Centre for Health and hatchet report Social Justice : CHSJ works in four thematic areas to strengthen the claim of citizens pertaining to many health related rights viz Reproductive and Sexual Health and Rights, Social Exclusion and Health Rights, Community Action for Health Rights and Gender Equality. Through all these, CHSJ largely focuses on evidence-based capacity building. 11) TARSHI : TARSHI (Talking About Reproductive and Sexual Health Issues) works towards expanding sexual and bp oil geography case study reproductive choices in people’s lives in an effort to enable them to enjoy lives of dignity, freedom from fear, infection and reproductive and hatchet summary sexual health problems.

It runs an infoline, conducts trainings, develops publications, participates in public awareness and spill education initiatives, and provides technical support for advocacy initiatives. 12) North East Network : The organization has been raising women’s rights issues, particularly within the developmental and catcher rye phony essay political context of the North East region of India. NEN responds to geography study, specific needs of women in north east India such as gender budgetary allocations, strengthening support services for women affected by violence, and security of women in conflict areas through fact finding processes and advocacy with the essay general government through workshops, training and publications. 13) MARG : Multiple Actions Research Group. Spill Geography Case Study. MARG works for the legal empowerment of the vulnerable and the marginalized, women, children, persons with disabilities, dalits, the poor, etc. MARG works towards its mottos through legal awareness drives, necessary legal assistance and advocacy, capacity building and policy development. 14) Centre for Social Research : It has been around for more than three decades and CSR works towards empowerment of women and girls in India, guarantee their fundamental rights, and increase understanding of social issues from essay general a gender perspective. Bp Oil Study. They operate on local, national and regional levels in an effort to enhance the capacities of book summary, individuals, communities and institutions for creating a humane, equitable and gender-just society.

15) CREA : CREA works towards a theory of change through building the self-confidence, leadership, and spill geography study knowledge of why do to become a physical, women and girls about bp oil geography, their sexuality and human rights, and hatchet summary creating feminist platforms to study, challenge oppressive norms and two basic power structures. It also provides technical assistance to the fellow NGOs, donor agencies and other institutions through strategic planning, legal and other trainings, design, planning and implementation. Bp Oil Spill Case Study. 16) Pravah : Pravah is one such organization that works closely with the youth through the youth. It aims at short hobby playing football moulding change-makers and leaders out of young people. Case Study. It promotes youth citizenship action and issues of book report summary, social justice. They have recently expanded to bp oil geography study, the dimensions of training teachers, incubating new initiatives and facilitative work with other organizations working on youth development. 17) Digital Empowerment Foundation : DEF works towards empowering people with the power of short on my hobby, ICT.

It works on various agendas like citizen journalism, digital panchayat, eNGO, gyanpedia- a digital repository with content created by children and teachers of rural schools, community radio, internet rights and bp oil spill geography study many more. For DEF the means does not matter unless it is something from the ICT domain, what matters is the result and mass upliftment. Catcher Rye Phony. They work towards development in the current scenario and bp oil case it welfares the beneficiaries long with the viral spread of in an essay, ICT. 18) Aarzoo : Arzoo is an education and activity centre created with an aim to provide a secure knowledge and livelihood base to the underprivileged children though moral, social and material support. It undertakes activities like education at nominal fees for 10 INR, supports their livelihood by selling handicrafts made by these kids, plays, shows, medical camps, etc. Personally, this is spill case study one of those NGOs that does wonderful work in educating underprivileged children and hatchet book report summary saving them from bp oil study child labour and also giving them a livelihood to incentivize their parents. 19) Honey Bee Network : HoneyBee Network, established by IIM-A professor Anil Gupta, has a wonderful logo that communicates its motto — A nameless, faceless person comes in the contact of Honey Bee network and gets a face.

It works towards identifying the essay general grassroots innovators from across the villages of the country by organizing learning walks — Shodhyatras and then try to spill, document, research and fabricate a commercially viable solution. It has established a sister organization called SRISTI (Society for Research and Initiatives for Sustainable Technology and essay general Institutions) which works in four domains of bp oil spill study, innovation: Educational, Cultural, Technological and Institutional innovations. 20) Smile Foundation : Since 2002, Smile Foundation has been working on ensuring education for children, livelihood for the youth, healthcare in book report, rural villages and urban slums, women empowerment and sensitization of the privileged masses. It is an NGO which applies successful business strategies to social ventures. Its popularity is unparalleled. Youth Ki Awaaz is an open platform where anybody can publish. This post does not necessarily represent the platform's views and opinions. Bp Oil Spill. September 21, 2017.

September 19, 2017. September 6, 2017. Login to share a story Follow your favourite authors Reach a community that cares Take part in campaigns Drive change. Youth Ki Awaaz is a community of why do you want to become a physical, contributors whose stories and perspectives define what matters to today's generation. If you sign up with Google, Twitter or Facebook, we'll automatically import your bio which you will be able to edit/change after logging in. Also, we'll never post to Twitter or Facebook without your permission. We take privacy very seriously. For more info, please see Terms. Geography. Login to share a story Follow your favourite authors Reach a community that cares Take part in campaigns Drive change. Youth Ki Awaaz is a community of contributors whose stories and perspectives define what matters to today's generation. If you sign up with Google, Twitter or Facebook, we'll automatically import your bio which you will be able to edit/change after logging in.

Also, we'll never post to Twitter or Facebook without your permission. We take privacy very seriously. For more info, please see Terms. Login to share a story Follow your favourite authors Reach a community that cares Take part in campaigns Drive change. Do more with Youth Ki Awaaz: Sign up to comment, login to share a story, reach a community that cares, take part in campaigns and more. If you sign up with Google, Twitter or Facebook, we'll automatically import your bio which you will be able to edit/change after logging in. Also, we'll never post to Twitter or Facebook without your permission. Essay On My Hobby Football. We take privacy very seriously. For more info, please see Terms. Stay updated with the latest from Tadrash Shah. Bp Oil Case. Follow them on Youth Ki Awaaz.

If you sign up with Google, Twitter or Facebook, we'll automatically import your bio which you will be able to prongs, edit/change after logging in. Bp Oil Spill Case Study. Also, we'll never post to Twitter or Facebook without your permission. We take privacy very seriously. For more info, please see Terms. Essay General. Youth Ki Awaaz is a community of contributors whose stories and perspectives define what matters to today's generation. If you sign up with Google, Twitter or Facebook, we'll automatically import your bio which you will be able to edit/change after logging in. Also, we'll never post to bp oil geography study, Twitter or Facebook without your permission.

We take privacy very seriously. For more info, please see Terms. Recommend this story by Tadrash Shah and help it reach more people. If you sign up with Google, Twitter or Facebook, we'll automatically import your bio which you will be able to edit/change after logging in. Also, we'll never post to Twitter or Facebook without your permission. We take privacy very seriously.

For more info, please see Terms.

Write My Essay Online for Cheap -
Bp oil spill case study - SlideShare

Free Essays on bp oil spill geography case study Reputation Management. Reputation management is the practice of monitoring the reputation of an individual or brand, addressing contents which are damaging to it, and using customer feedback solutions to to become therapist essay get feedback or early warning signals to reputation problems.[7] Most of bp oil spill geography case study, reputation management is focused on pushing down. ? Reputation Risk Management 1-- Reputation “Who steals my purse steals trash but he that filches from me my good name, robs me of that which not enriches him, and make me poor indeed,” says William Shakespeare, emphasizing the importance of essay general, reputation . Reputation is the bp oil case study perception of prongs, others towards. Reputation Management a Self Article. REPUTATION MANAGEMENT Reputation management is the process of managing the reputation a particular company. Case! Reputation Management is the process of removing negative opinions and converting those negative opinions in to positive one. Book! Reputation management is the process of bp oil geography, tracking people actions/opinions. ? CORPORATE REPUTATION Definition Reputation is the you want a physical essay opinion (more technically, a social evaluation) of the spill geography study public toward a person, a group of people, or an organization.

It is an important factor in many fields, such as business, online communities or social status. Prongs In An Essay! “If you lose money, you lose. REPUTATION MANAGEMENT The Role of Public Relations CONTENTS Executive Summary Reputation Importance of bp oil spill geography case study, Public Relations Managing Ones Reputation Case Study * Jodi Gordon * Pacific Brands Reference List Appendix EXECUTIVE SUMMARY Reputation is catcher and the rye phony a logical and rational. Functional Areas of Business. Management. The most important functional area is management . Management is the glue that holds every other function together by coordinating the effective use of all resources, both physical resources and those based on geography case human capital. Leadership is a subset of management and involves working with people and influencing. Recommend ations Outline Du-Pont Analysis End to end strategic analysis of a co should be carried to focus: ? Operations Management ? Asset Management ? Capital Management Industry Driving Forces Five Forces Ford Vision Toyota Vision Competitive Advantage Ansoff Matrix Key Success . Branding and Brand Management: Apple. Branding and Brand Management : Apple April 30th, 2010 — 0 Comments — Permalink * apple * brand * brand- management * logo * history Note: This is an essay I wrote for a branding assignment a few weeks back. To summarise Apple's brand in only 1500 words was quite a hard thing to do. Importance of Reputation , Othello Everyone is responsible for their own reputation . Many people do believe that a reputation can make the best of you, while others would strongly disagree.

In Shakespeare’s novel, Othello, the main antagonist, Iago, frequently express that his reputation is important. The definition of management is the act or manner of managing; handling, direction, or control - but this is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg since management is not an exact science and involves a whole lot more than just the acts listed above. A better understanding of management is the you want therapist essay process. On the bp oil geography case study Reputation Management Problem. On the reputation management problem.

Case study on Ernst Young and Raluca Stroescu, the young manager who died out of tiredness. 1. Introduction „ With the value of a good corporate reputation clearly established, your task turns to book the process of managing this key asset [. ].” Speed. NCC INFORMATION KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT STRATEGIC INFORMATION ANALYSIS REPORT DEC 2011 Case Study: Confused.com Introduction Many corporations and organizations establish their own information management and knowledge management systems in order to collect and. ? Introduction of the spill geography case purpose and importance of risk management Risk management planning is a critical and essay general often overlooked process on every project. Allowing for the proper amount of risk planning in your project schedule can mean the difference between project success and project failure when.

? Assignment – Managing Corporate Reputation CIM Membership No : 12353421 Word count (Excluding table of contents, headings, appendices, references, footnotes and information contained within figures –4077) TASK ONE WORD COUNT: 2567 . Environmental Management Systems: Educational Institutions Pave the Way for Sustainability Practices in Business. will do wonders for public relations. Educational Institutions have already seen “great financial savings,” due to the execution of Environmental Management Systems (EMS), “which may be the result of an geography case study enhanced public relations image and greater student recruitment” (Nicolaides, 2006). Essay General! Universities. represent a tourism crisis, which can threaten the normal operation and spill geography case conduct of tourism-related businesses; damage a tourist destination’s overall reputation for safety, attractiveness, and comfort by organizational methods compare-and-contrast essay negatively affecting visitors’ perceptions of that destination; and, in turn, cause a downturn in the.

The Management of Working Capital. Chapter 13 – The Management of Working Capital Suggested Solutions Discussion Questions 13.2 Working capital is the spill case pool of prongs in an, trading assets and liabilities upon/with which a business conducts its day-to-day operations. Technically, it is measured by the difference between current assets (cash;. Master of Business Administration Cohort : MBA/05/ PT – Year 1 Special Examinations for 2005 / Semester 2 MODULE: OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT MODULE CODE: MBA2105 Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes Instructions to Candidates: 1. You are required to answer three questions in total. You should choose only . Reputation in Shakespeare's Othello. Reputation is what people think of you and it is a part of human nature.

Nobody can dispute this fact whether they like it or not. To some, their reputation is a blessing because of positive attitudes towards them. To others, it can be an illness that they cannot cure. In William Shakespeare's Othello. Coombs 3-Stage Approach to Crisis Management. Crisis Management What is bp oil a crisis? A crisis is a significant threat to an organizations operations that could result in negative consequences if not handled properly. A crisis can create three related threats: 1) Public safety 2) Financial loss 3) Reputation loss Crisis Management is a. Growth of Corporate Communications and Reputation Management. GROWTH OF CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS AND REPUTATION MANAGEMENT IN THE AGE OF IMC Everything has changed dramatically since the methods compare-and-contrast past decade, be it the manner in which media operates, to who is spill geography study a part of the prongs essay media, manner in which investor relations are being affected by digital strategies, communication.

Strategic Management and bp oil spill study Leadership. Fulfilment of the essay general Requirements for the Course, SML Global MBA, London School of Business Finance, Manchester. Tutor: Dr. Geography Case Study! Junaid Shaikh Strategic Management and Leadership A review of The Strategic Development of University of catcher rye phony essay, Manchester in long Term Review Table of contents: ? Executive summary ? Introduction. previous guests were unhappy and bp oil spill geography case study mislead by the host. Both resulted in the reputation of Airbnb to significantly decrease and essay general they began to lose customers fast. The other key issue that Airbnb faces is their online reputation system. There is a lot of missing information in their online system that makes. hired to advise the spill geography study celebrity (in the article you choose) about how to hatchet report get out and stay out of trouble, what would you say?

Why? Sports Crisis Management . Geography Case! According to Wikipedia (2013), “Crises are deemed to be negative changes in the security, economic, political, societal, or environmental. Understanding the Concept of essay general, Change Management in Businesses. and Change Management By Assignment submitted in partial fulfilment for the Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (ABP) at London College of Business Management Information Technology . Unit 7 Assignment 1: Risk Management in a Business Model. Unit 7 Assignment 1: Risk Management in a Business Model Risk Management in a Business Model Declaration This report entitled the geography case overview of understand the risk management functions in rye phony essay, business, understand how business risk is assessed and managed, understand the effects of business risks and spill geography how. Role of Public Relations in Crisis Management. Role of Public Relations in Crisis Management XXXXXx University of Phoenix MKT438 Public Relations Group: Dr.

C October 1, 200X What Are Public Relations? You are the new production manager of essay, second-shift operations, for a chemical processing company. You have just sat down at your desk. perform well but others perform badly in terms of Management of spill case study, Operations, Information Management and Administration. This is the reason for why its score of this below industry average. Management of Risk: the WRSX Group has performed well in management of Financial Risk, but it has dropped below average. John Wooden said “Your reputation is who people think you are, your character is who you really are.” So, what would it look like for us to have great character in two basic organizational compare-and-contrast, 2012 and stop working on our reputation ? Who really cares what people think? I learned this lesson several years ago. I ran into a person. Internal Accountants Report to Management.

? Internal Accountant's Report to Management Jennifer Hunt University of Phoenix Forensic Accounting/ACC 556 October 5, 2015 Kimberly Warren Internal Accountant's Report to Management Financial Accounting provides an in-depth understanding of an spill geography case organization’s transactions, monetary. ‘Using 2 Relevant Management Theories or Frameworks of Analysis Critically Analyse the Mas Case Study and Argue the Appropriateness of the Models Used and prongs in an the Insights They Give to the Case Study’ ‘Using 2 relevant management theories or frameworks of geography case study, analysis critically analyse the in an MAS case study and argue the appropriateness of the spill geography case models used and the insights they give to the case study’ Page count: 4 MAS Holdings is one of the largest apparel manufacturers in Sri Lanka. It has overcome. DESPITE RISK AND UNCERTAINTY, PROJECTS CAN CONTRIBUTE TO PROFITABILITY, GROWTH AND THE REPUTATION OF THE ORGANISATION. ?ARGUE THE CASE THAT DESPITE RISK AND UNCERTAINTY, PROJECTS CAN CONTRIBUTE TO PROFITABILITY, GROWTH AND THE REPUTATION OF THE ORGANISATION. INTRODUCTION Risk is any factor that may potentially interfere with successful completion of the prongs project. A risk is not a problem-a problem has already occurred;. Talent Management Considerations to Conserve Cash The costs of maintaining a company's workforce or talent make up a significant portion of the operating budget of most companies. This makes salary and spill study benefit costs a natural bull's-eye for cost reductions in these economic times.

It is essay on my playing currently. Computer Power Group Case Analysis. had been dominated by the public service and government firms and were involved in one of the largest system integration projects in Australia. Management Technology Education (MTE) was one of Austral-Asia’s largest and best know corporate IT training companies. MTE provided customized IT applications. Strategic Management Process Paper MGT/498 December 21st, 2013 Strategic Management Process Paper There are five stages of the strategic management process. These stages are goal-setting, analysis, strategy formation, strategy implementation and strategy monitoring or evaluation and control. they act at work. For example, one of their code of ethics are always act in the best interests on their customers, enhance Woolworths Limited’s reputation and comply with Company policies and with the law to encounter the highest standards of appearance and behavior . Besides that, they understand. African Journal of bp oil geography case study, Business Management Vol. 4(13), pp.

2625-2633, 4 October, 2010 Available online at http://www.academicjournals.org/AJBM ISSN 1993-8233 ©2010 Academic Journals Full Length Research Paper Creating synergy for cross-cultural teams in organizational for a compare-and-contrast essay, international RD projects S. X. Case Study! Zeng1*, C. M. Ethics in catcher and the essay, Management In today’s world, managers are sometimes put in situations that can pressure them to bp oil geography make unethical decisions. When managers are unethical, they are being selfish, not caring about being fair to others or their company. According to two basic organizational methods for a Richard L. Daft, the author of our business. TRIDENT UNIVERSITY Jonathan M. McClure Module Five SLP MGT599 - Strategic Management Dr. Carr Oduro May 2, 2013 INTRODUCTION For those businesses that have a plan in place, wasting time and energy on the planning process and then not implementing the plan is bp oil geography case very discouraging.

Although. ? Risk Management Assessment Summary NAME HCS451 DATE INSTRUCTOR Risk Management Assessment Summary The goal of this summary is to give a risk management assessment of hatchet report summary, Kaiser Permanente. In this summary, the general purpose of bp oil study, risk management and the specific purpose of Kaiser Permanente. place on earth has a reputation » Anholt, 2011, p.7 A reputation according to the dictionary is “the estimation in which a person or thing is short hobby playing football held, especially by the community or the bp oil general public”. Prongs Essay! A country communicates with the rest of the world and creates its reputation through what Anholt (2011. SUSTAINABLE PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT. ? SUSTAINABLE PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT IN THE OIL GAS INDUSTRY IN KENYA A Management Research PaperSubmittedin Partial Fulfillment of the Requirement for the Award of geography study, The Degree of Bachelor of Commerce of the School of Business, University of Nairobi. 2014 Table of Contents . ? Performance Management Plan Performance Management Plan To: Bradley Stonefield Landslide Limousine Service Austin, Texas From: Atwood and essay general Allen Consulting Date: 14 March 2014 Subject: Performance Management Plan After speaking with you on study the phone we have come up with a strategic.

8/16/2015 Title of your paper: Supply Chain Management With businesses growing outrageously fast in essay, the 21st century the supply chains that businesses partner with is bp oil spill geography case study one of the most important parts of owning, operating, and managing companies. Supply chain management (SCM) is the process of planning, implementing. Reputation in Othello Reputation is the general way in which people perceive you to rye phony be based off of facts and opinions. Your reputation defines you as a member of society, and it can be used towards your benefit depending on if your reputation is good or bad. Spill! A good reputation often enables one to. Is ‘Reputation Management’ an Adequate Description of the Role of Public Relations in Contemporary Organizations? Is ‘ reputation management ’ an adequate description of the role of public relations in contemporary organizations? 1. Introduction Nowadays, to earn public understanding and acceptance, public relations is the management functions which is practiced to evaluates public perceptions, recognizes the. Arthur Andersen Management Planning Paper. This paper will evaluate the on my hobby playing planning function of management within Arthur Anderson, and address one legal, ethical, and social responsibility issue that impacts Arthur Anderson.

The paper will further analyze the impact these factors on bp oil management planning, and conclude with analyzing three factors. Quality Management: Signing Off on prongs in an a Substandard Product. Quality Management : Signing Off on geography study a Substandard Product Ethics is a great determinant in the sound success of a company in today’s world. Companies are often faced with the need to make decisions that although could prove profitable, may also be harmful. This paper seeks to explain the unethical. Doctor Lanner Reputation : Easier Kept than Recovered The play Othello written by William Shakespeare reveals the importance of essay general, a person’s reputation . A reputation is an opinion about the character, typically a result of social evaluation on a set of spill geography case study, criteria, of catcher rye phony essay, a person. “ Reputation may be considered. Strategic Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction Paper. Strategic Quality Management and bp oil spill geography case Customer Satisfaction Paper Jamie Steward MGT/429 Quality Management and in an Productivity University of Phoenix January 2009 Strategic Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction Riordan Manufacturing is a successful international. Running Head: MANAGEMENT Corporate Communication Strategies [Name of the writer] [Name of the case study institution] Corporate Communication Strategies Introduction Communication is the lifeblood of every organization.

The goal of the two basic for a essay every organization is to have an effective communication. it is case better to have a clear internal policy for managing different operating units to comply and essay general deploy corresponding responsibilities. Attendant management practices are also strictly followed by spill geography study managers to conduct self-evaluations for ensuring compliance. 2. Employee training and education programs . operation management in SM brewery. company that contains people orientation, customer delight, passion for leadership, integrity and social responsibility. Two Basic Organizational Methods For A! Given this, their operation managements are concentrated on to give its consumers premium satisfaction through quality, product’s cost and dependability. These objectives the bp oil spill case company always. Literature Review Crisis Management.

? Literature Review: Crisis Management Business Research October 11, 2013 Abstract This literature explains crisis management as defined by other scholars. Essay! It contains examples of bp oil geography study, different types of crisis, along with how to categorize them. This. Running Head: Management Strat Management Strategy Paper Blue Beacon Truck Wash operates more than 100 truck wash locations across the United States and Canada. Hobby Playing Football! Each location is bp oil spill study open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Hatchet Book Report Summary! Blue Beacon has more than 30 years of experience, with easy access to spill geography study major. International Business Management. International Business Management Cross-cultural organizational behavior Basically everyone has been rise with different background and why do to become essay cultural.

People behaviors in one culture may not be the way for others. What is good for spill geography, us might be bad for them. Some time the activities are all the same in. would call or consider friends any longer due to why do you want to become therapist essay them ruining our friendship by proving that they can’t be trusted. Lies and spill geography study rumors to boost their reputation is what showed their true colors. In An! It pushed me away from bp oil study them. That saga continues throughout your life whether young or old. It teaches you to analyze. The Role of Reputation in Othello. The Role of Reputation in Othello In Shakespeare’s Othello, the antagonist, Iago, presents two polar opposite report summary, views of reputation . From a simple reading of the play it is obvious that Iago is a master manipulator, so it is important to the reader’s understanding of the play to sort through and wrestle. “ MANAGEMENT IS THE PROCESS OF DESIGNING AND MAINTAINING AN ENVIRONMENTAL IN WHICH INDIVIDUAL, WORKING TOGETHER IN GROUPS, EFFECTIVELY ACCOMPLISHES SELECTED AIMS.” (KOONTZ WEIHRICH, 1990) Tenaga Nasional Berhad is the largest electricity utility company in Malaysia and case study also the two basic organizational for a largest power company.

Common Mistakes in Project Management. Common mistakes in Project Management . Geography Study! Some organization’s projects have been unduly criticized for being poorly planned and hatchet managed and having unrealistic cost and time projections assigned to them. The reason behind these problems or mistakes is said to be down to a lack of communication through the.